Health and Safety policy of:
1. Overall and final responsibility for health and safety in the company is that of the Company Director.
2. The Company Director is also responsible for this policy being carried out at the premises at The Warefield Engineering Limited.
3. The office Manager will be responsible as his deputy.
4. All employees have the responsibility to cooperate with the managers and deputies to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and to take reasonable care of themselves and others.
5. Whenever an employee or management notices a health or safety problem which they are not able to put right, they must straightaway tell the appropriate person named above. They may also tell the safety representative (office manager). Consultation between management and employees is provided by office manager.
General Fire Safety
1. Responsibility for checking: Office Manager, frequency quarterly
2. Fire alarms: Office manager