The Warefield Engineering Limited is a family run business for the supply of engineering
related equipments& material supplies services from Heston, West London. The Warefield
Engineering Limited accepts the responsibility for its operations should be environmentally
friendly and we are committed to continuously improving our environmental performance.
We will seek to develop amongst our customers, suppliers and staff an appreciation
of their role in bringing about environmental improvement both as members of the
business community and as members of society at large.
This environment policy applies to all our operations including management, office
services, delivery and procurement. The Office Manager is responsible in ensuring
that the policy is implemented. However all employees have a responsibility in their
areas to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
The company will ensure that resources are available to enable us to achieve our
objectives and targets.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. Reduce dependency on paper based work environment to the digital format. We aim
that from the enquiry to the purchase order stage, all correspondence will be paperless.
The essential documentation relating to the purchase orders and accounts will be
2. Documentation: Increase dependency on electronic format rather than paper format.
Print only the essential documents and labeling.
3. Equipment are turned off when not in use. No lights are left on at night unnecessarily.
4. Do not waste water and ensure water taps are turned off.
5. Close the doors to keep the heat in
6. Place all refuse in correct recycles containers. Actively promote recycling both
internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
7. Use both sides of paper. Use paper to maximum margins.
8. Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensure they are as efficient as possible.
The Warefield Engineering Limited will encourage the adoption of similar principles
by its suppliers.
MONITORING AND AUDITING
Progress against these objectives will be monitored through management meetings.
This environmental policy is available on request. If you wish to obtain a copy or
would like to discuss our progress against our objectives, please telephone 0208
759 9312. This policy is also available on our web site admin area at http://www.hh-ltd.com/Admin.html